Welcome to our community of enthusiastic volunteers who help to produce the Rose Parade presented by Honda and the Rose Bowl Game presented by Northwestern Mutual!
As a volunteer member of the Tournament of Roses, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other team members in the hands-on planning and execution of our many events celebrating the New Year. It’s fun, it’s exciting, it’s a great way to meet new people and give back to your community!
REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Residence or business address within 15 miles of Pasadena City Hall, 100 Garfield Ave, Pasadena CA 91101
- Age between 21 and 66 as of January 16, 2020
- Purchase a white suit and accessories
- Pay annual dues of $55-$75 depending on member level
- Be available EACH year at New Year’s to volunteer
- Be available to attend committee meetings throughout the year.
YOU'RE A PART OF AMERICA’S NEW YEAR CELEBRATION, SEEN AROUND THE WORLD EVERY YEAR. OUR 935 AMAZING VOLUNTEER MEMBERS WILL TELL YOU – WE DON’T GIVE UP OUR NEW YEAR’S – WE MAKE IT HAPPEN!