Job Title: Executive Office Coordinator
Department: Executive Office
Reports To: Director, Executive Office and Events
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE OF JOB:
Provides administrative support to a variety of executives as well as volunteer members of the Association.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: Other duties
may be assigned.
- Fields calls in the Executive Suite for the President, Executive Director/CEO and the Director, Executive Office and Events.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for the Association President and spouse to visit band participants in the Rose Parade through TravelStore/Concur. Confirms itineraries, arranges ground transportation and books accommodations.
- Coordinates with President and spouse on selecting apparel for bands, Executive Committee and staff, orders and delivers all apparel to embroiderer before distribution to all groups.
- Prepares and ships gifts, posters, apparel, theme pins and flags for all participating Parade band members.
- Coordinates the communication on all band travel for the President and spouse between the Music Committee, Marketing and Communications, and Band Director prior to each band trip
- Provides support management to the Director, Executive Office and Events on Association’s annual and internal events such as the Spouse’s Dinner, Installation Dinner, President’s Ball, Royal Court Dinner, Past President’s Brunch and all one-time events. Arrangements include: Invitation printing and distribution, RSVP maintenance, gift coordination, updating of collateral and day of support.
- Coordinates the Host Committee President’s Party through Sports Systems and updating the committee on a bi-monthly basis under the direction of the Director, Executive Office and Events.
- Coordinates all gift inventory and supports the general executive office needs of the President, Executive Director/CEO and Board of Directors.
- Coordinates all preparation of Executive Committee and Board of Directors meetings as directed preparing the agenda, speakers, topics and support documents. Will occasionally be asked to record minutes at meetings.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent plus 4 years progressively more responsible experience in administrative and/or executive office functions.
- Prior experience in event planning and CRM strongly preferred.
- BA/BS Degree preferred.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED (unless stated otherwise)
- · Attention to detail
- · Customer service orientation
- · Multi-tasking skills
- · Confidential and discreet
- · Works effectively with deadlines
- · Open to feedback
- · Good collaboration and teamwork skills
- · Strong organizational skills
- · Adaptable and flexible with change
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- · MS Office Suite – intermediate proficiency
Please submit all inquiries to email@example.com by June 14, 2019.